Science Robot: Math Mind
— Support and Licensing Opportunities —
Yutaka Kanayama, Ph.D.
As described in the Mac App: Science Robot, we formulated the Vehicle Motion Composition technology with its supporting theories. This novel technology can create thousands of known and unknown 2D motions for any vehicle, for any purpose, in any surroundings, working with any sensors.
If you have any questions on the App, you may email email@example.com. Because of our limited resources, however, it may take a long time to receive answers. We thank you so much for your patronage!
This science/technology envisions a wide variety of applications for industries. This day we specifically offer you the opportunity to license the science/technology for driverless cars or to license it for developing the Tabletop Science Robot product:
[I] Licensing for Driverless-Car Development
MotionLab’s Vehicle-Motion-Composition Technology will run your driverless cars more precisely, safely, trustworthy, and energy-efficiently. Our Deductive Approach with the K-Hypothesis makes your motion-composition task straightforward, your driverless algorithms better organized, and delivers valuable methods that any Inductive Approach cannot. The best news is that your driverless car will inspire TRUST in people.
MotionLab is ready to license this technology to your firm quickly and easily. The founder personally delivers lectures and workshops about the technology for employees on your campus over a couple of weeks. No exposure of your intellectual properties is necessary.
The lectures cover MotionLab’s mathematical theories, including the unpublished “Symmetric Geometry,” all of our motion algorithms, the Xcode source of the Math Mind simulator, and our experiences and Java source code with the Swan robot. (the most complex algorithm in our Atomic Motions, forward/backward park motions, will also be presented) These lectures are equivalent to a six-semester-unit advanced robotics course at a graduate school. We use the MotionLab’s unpublished textbook “Vehicle Motion Bible” (> 120 pages) for this purpose.
The workshop is a project that will port existing Math Mind simulator software into your own IDE. The Math Mind source code is developed by the Apple’s Xcode IDE, written in Objective-C, and runs on OS X. The founder will work with your team members to incrementally port and build a complete new simulator from scratch inside your IDE. Then, if your firm wants to apply any part of the Math Mind function in your driverless cars, the source code is already in your hand. Because our motions are hardware independent, they can be easily applied to any of your cars.
Thus, in a short period, your firm will obtain the MotionLab’s decades of accomplishments; you will have everything the founder has developed since 1975!
MotionLab has no competitors. Because our technology is based on a rock-solid proprietary mathematical foundation, it will never lose its value. Our theories will never be replaced by “better” ones.
The current research on driverless cars is only in its beginning phase. Despite coverage of large-company trials of driverless cars in the popular press, the Inductive Approach reveals only limited aspects of the actual driverless science, a huge unexplored territory. The groundbreaking MotionLab technology delivers you valuable complements what you have now. The significance of the MotionLab’s theory/technology can only grow in the future.
[II] Licensing for Tabletop-Science-Robot Development
MotionLab announces the availability of an attractive new palm-sized Tabletop Science Robot (“the Robot”) that can be delivered all over the world. The Robot is more than a toy and much more than a remote-controlled vehicle. Based on the source of MotionLab’s proprietary autonomous vehicle technology, the Robot is a sophisticated teaching tool that will allow both children and adults to learn the fundamentals of geometry, physics, and robotics. Its features are as follows:
- The Robot is a lightweight, sonar-based, circular wheeled vehicle.
- Its motion-related hardware system includes pairs of motors, shaft encoders, gears, driving wheels, and casters.
- The Robot is equipped with ultrasonic transmitters on its side wall.
- The Robot’s motions are precise, playful, elegant, gentle, safe, trustworthy, and intelligent.
- Both children and adults will intuitively understand geometry, physics, and robotics through the Robot’s physical presence.
- The Robot fascinates users with its gentle responses against their fingers and its ability to negotiate static objects right before their eyes.
- A smartphone serves as the human-Robot interface. Using the smartphone, a user can “drive” the Robot as a driver drives a car. The Robot even evaluates the driver’s skill.
- The Robot can memorize and reproduce motions.
- The Robot runs several kinds of motions: (a) pure geometrical motions, (b) motions that negotiate with static objects, (c) motions that negotiate with moving fingers, (d) interactive motions generated by a smartphone, (e) omega-mode motions, (f) reproduced motions, (g) symbolically created motions, (h) motions that are created by abstract geometrical maps, and (i) other motions.
- Our website connects all of our Robots around the world. Users can submit the motion files they create for their Robot, and the website will select the 500 most skillful drivers around the world to publish their accomplishments on the website.
- Every nation desires high-quality math/science education. The Robot will be welcomed by teachers, parents, and grandparents.
- The Robot has no competitors. Based on our rock-solid theories and the powerful set of motion algorithms, the Robot will enjoy a super-long product life.
We are seeking a partner firm that wants to develop and to mass-produce the Tabletop Robot product. After selecting a single firm for exclusive licensing, the founder will work with the firm’s development team members, teaching those team members the mathematical foundation of the MotionLab Technology. We use the MotionLab’s unpublished textbook “Vehicle Motion Bible” (> 120 pages) for this purpose. The founder will also port a huge number of motion algorithms from Math Mind and the MotionLab’s original Swan robot to the Robot inside its new IDE environment of the firm.
This website accompanies our Mac App: Science Robot: “Math Mind” in the store’s Education category. Please be familiar with the app before evaluating the above offers.
If you are interested in one of the above offers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All of the intellectual properties shown in the Math Mind app & in our websites including this site are solely possessed by MotionLab, LLC & Yutaka Kanayama.